The Traditional Filipino Street Games finds its home once again back into the hearts of Filipinos, as adults re-discovered the fun of playing Larong Pinoy during Company Sports Fests; bonding with fellow-employees, and building relationships like real “kababata’s”, with breathing energy. It is a game everybody knows. It is a game that anyone can play with a youthful spirit.
Since the 1980’s there have been many new sports and innovative games — Triathlon, Xtreme Sports, Cross Games, Fun Runs, etc. In Y2008, many companies have opted to launch sports fest using the Traditional Filipino Street Games as platform form team-building sports fests. With Larong Pinoy, employees THINK FILIPINO.
There’s more than one way to improve the level of employee engagement in a company. Using Larong Pinoy is a unique platform to engage employees, creating youthful energy and fun community atmosphere at the workplace. It triggers sharing of personal experiences and insights that leads to intimate bonding.
The selection of Larong Pinoy as a Sports Fest Activity is intended to involve employees into doing an alternative event instead of the usual western sports, to make the company affair fun and truly Filipino.
It is a fact that only a few employees get to play in the usual sports like basketball, volleyball, or other western sports; with Larong Pinoy everybody can play — from executives, to staff, to clerks, to general service employees.
It’s a game everybody knows. It’s a game everyone can enjoy — even the non-sporty type. Larong Pinoy challenges employees & staff to re-learn the Filipino Street Games blended with team building values and youthful camaraderie in the office. With Larong Pinoy as sports fest platform, the team bonding goals will flow naturally among employees and staff, internally at the office even before the day of the event.
Internally at the Office
- Larong Pinoy triggers each and every employee to talk about the games, as well as their experience about it in the past — reviewing what they know, and definitely remembering their childhood memories. It brings out the child in everyone when they relate to one another, making the office alive with camaraderie.
- It triggers individual exploration, even making young people consult elderly employees who are knowledgeable about the games. It is a light and fun bridge for office bonding.
- Larong Pinoy is a great CommuniTeam bonding platform for employees before the event, while they practice the games together.
Then, During The Event
- Larong Pinoy engages employees with a unique sporting experience (definitely different from the usual basketball or track racing). In all types of games, everyone can play — young our old, line or staff. And, even non-players have the fun of watching co-employees execute and compete in the games. It’s a different kind of fun.
- There is total team bonding with fun-filled cooperation that naturally flow amongst participants. Larong Pinoy leaves no physical hurt or emotional feelings (unlike rough sports like basketball), because it’s all child-like fun games and thrills that are so Pinoy.
- The Larong Pinoy sports fest impart a youthful and unforgettable experience among employees. The youthful atmosphere that it creates will make them feel as if they all grew up together. Aside from CommuniTeam Building, it builds employee relationships.
The Larong Pinoy sports fest impart a youthful and unforgettable experience among employees. The youthful atmosphere that it creates will make them feel as if they all grew up together. Aside from CommuniTeam Building, it builds employee relationships .
It is a game everybody knows. It is a game that anyone can play with a youthful spirit — from management to staff to line employees — young and old!
And even after the event, the Larong Pinoy experience reverberates within the organization weeks after the event —- making each and everyone feel as if they “grew up and played with each other when they were young”.
This is the spirit that games of our heritage bring into an organization. And a well-organized event even makes it more memorable.
Magna Kultura Foundation, an NGO for arts and culture, organizes Larong Pinoy sports fests for companies with a Mini-Olympics format, making it truly fun and challenging for young and old employees.
Magna Kultura organizes traditional Filipinos street games like patintero, tumbang preso, piko, sipa, luksong tinik,, siyato, holen, trumpo, and other street games like an Olympic competition. Magna Kultura conceptualizes, organize and implement team building programs, workshops and corporate events, giving you more than what you expect, with the best value for your company.
Over 100 companies will tell you that Magna Kultura’s corporate team-building events makes are one-of-kind activities that leave lasting impression on employees and bring out the best in a company.
MAKE LARONG PINOY YOU NEXT COMPANY SPORTS FEST EVENT, AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE. Magna Kultura will organize the event hassel-free for HRD staff and the sports committee, so they they too can play with all the rest.
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT PALARONG PINOY OLYMPICS, CLICK & VIEW THE SPORTSFEST PLAN AT THIS SITE: http://www.slideshare.net/KulturaPilipinas/larong-pinoy-corporate-team-building-sportsfest-7517510
TO VIEW SOME OF THE COMPANY OLYMPICS PHOTOS view them at http://kulturapilipinas.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=14142715